The episode covers In Real Life with their experience performing at the Super Bowl in Minneapolis.
[The band are in Minneapolis, Minnesota.]
- SERGIO CALDERON: "Let's do it."
[SERGIO is standing in the lobby of the building, gesturing to a group of Lifelines.]
- SERGIO CALDERON: "If you look over there, we have a bunch of fans."
[IN REAL LIFE are at the radio station KDWB 101.3.]
- RADIO HOST: "In Real Life is here! How are you guys? So, this is going to be a challenge for you. I need your ten-second autobiography, go."
- MICHAEL CONOR: "We are on a show called Boy Band and we are pulled from different places all over the country and we won the show and we're living life and it's awesome and we're having so much fun."
[CHANCE PEREZ and DREW RAMOS are both sitting down, having a break.
- CHANCE PEREZ: "We're doing rehearsals right now for our upcoming show, The Minneapolis Convention Center. And right now we have like a five-minute break, just chilling on our phones right now to relax. The anxiety's kicking in, 'cause I know someone's about to be like, 'Alright, let's get to work'."
- DREW RAMOS: "Yeah."
[In one of IN REAL LIFE's rehearsals]
- DREW RAMOS: (singing) "Nothing can stop us tonight when I'm walking with you. I watch the whole room change."
[Camera shifts to MICHAEL answering a question.]
- MICHAEL CONOR: "We had like a list, a long list of names that we would be considering and then they would talk to us and they were like, 'Oh, In Real Life' and we were like, 'That sounds pretty cool'. We liked the whole concept behind it - how we came from a reality show and stuff. And that ended up being the one we all unanimously voted on."
[We are back at the radio station.]
- RADIO HOST: "So, you guys are in top of the game. And you got a show coming up. How can fans go see you?"
- SERGIO CALDERON: "So they can go to the Minneapolis Convention Center. This is probably the longest set we've done. We got some new songs, some old songs, a lot of choreography..."